We are pleased to announce that the Overseas Filipino Bank (OFBank) will soon become a DIGITAL-ONLY BANK, the FIRST BRANCHLESS PHILIPPINE BANK. Powered by the systems of our parent bank, LANDBANK (per Executive Order No. 44, series of 2017, Approving the Acquisition of Philippine Postal Bank by the Land Bank of the Philippines), OFBank clients will have access to various remote channels to conduct banking transactions wherever, whenever.
In preparation for the Bank’s conversion to digital banking, the following activities will take place and will require your immediate attention and action:
Migration of Regular Individual Savings Accounts (ATM Savings/Passbook Account)
You will be issued an upgraded ATM card account, which will allow you to do banking transactions online and via an extensive number of ATMs. Please make sure to visit your branch of account and claim your new cards based on the Card Distribution Schedule.
Please be guided with the following:
- When claiming your OFBank ATM Card, kindly present one valid identification card and one ID picture.
- If you are unable to do so before the deadline, you may proceed to your assigned LANDBANK Branch to collect your card.
With your new OFBank ATM card, you will be able to:
- Shop online
- Make cashless purchases
- Gain access to our online banking platforms, iAccess and Mobile Banking Application, that will enable you to check your account balance, transfer funds between banks via Instapay, and pay your bills anytime you please, anywhere you may be.
Transfer of Current/Premium Savings Plan/Time Deposits and Corporate Accounts to LANDBANK
Due to the OFBank conversion to a branchless bank and by virtue of EO 44, OFBank Current/Premium Savings Plan/Time Deposit and Corporate/Institutional Accounts will be transferred to your assigned LANDBANK Branch. As a LANDBANK accountholder, you will enjoy access to a wide range of deposit, loan and e-banking products and services that will suit your needs.
To service you better and in order to update your account, please refer to the List of Documentary Requirements, which should be submitted to LANDBANK.
Over-the-counter (OTC) transactions
You may still conduct OTC transactions until the set deadlines per branch. After which:
- ATM accountholders may use the various channels available 24/7 such as the LANDBANK Cash Deposit Machines in 120 locations, and 2,099 LANDBANK and 20,768 Bancnet-member banks’ ATMs Nationwide.
- Withdrawal transactions are subject to a minimal fee if using non-LANDBANK ATMs.
- For accounts other than ATM Savings, you may perform banking services via your assigned LANDBANK branch.
For queries and clarifications, you may call our Customer Care Hotline at (02) 405-7000 ((02) 8-405-7000 by October) then press 9 for OFBank, or send an email to email@example.com.